Monday, February 1, 2010

My PTC Account was suspended

Dear loyal followers,
Some of you may take action quickly... but some of you choose to wait. For everyone who take action, I saya thank you and please share your happiness below as a comment.

In this opportunity, I would like to show you the side/black effect of using Microworkers as your online business.  As I said (wrote) before, you can have easy money just to register to some of paid-to-click (PTC) site like N**bux.com, E**bux.com etc. You registered as a downline of some people. You used the same IP Address, in other word you use the same internet connection from your home / office / wifi. What is the side effect of it ?


^_^
Of course this is not good news, it is a bad news. You know the worst ? I put some dollars into it to rent referrals. I have three active referrals on it. And I got almost $1, small amount though...

So, the choice is up to you... If you still believe in making money using PTC, so stay away from Microworkers. But if you think PTC is too slow to make money, try Microworkers => Signup for FREE.

0 comments: