Thursday, December 17, 2009

Step-1 Registering

I will write the step-by-step guidance so you can follow me at your own pace.

First step,
I will bring you to the easiest step you will ever take. If you think this step is too difficult, then there are two options : leave this page and find another, or you can ask me via email andri.darmawan@gmail.com



Why should I click and register to NeoBux ?
Because you want additional income, that's why.
But for you, the curious one, NeoBux is :

NeoBux service consists of allowing advertisers to reach thousands of potential customers by displaying their advertisement in our site and users to earn money by viewing those advertisements.
NeoBux users click on the advertiser's advertisement and view it during the amount of time specified by the advertiser.
After viewing the ad, the user gets credited with a pre-determined amount of cash on their NeoBux account.


When you register, input your valid email address that will be used for PayPal payment. For instance, if your email address was youremail@gmail.com => I will write just like that.

In the next step we will create PayPal account for you. Ready to gain the dollars ??

0 comments: