Thursday, December 17, 2009

Step-2 Build your safety box

Here, you will have to sign up for Paypal. What for ? For saving your money from internet. People or websites will pay you in many ways, but the popular one is using Paypal.

STEP1
So click this URL to sign up ==> Paypal or you may click to Paypal banner below.
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

You will see, on the left side: Account Login
In this step, you are new user so click the Sign Up link : New to PayPal? Sign up




STEP2
On the screen you will have to choose your country and language. Then click the PERSONAL
Get Started button.

STEP3
Fill out the boxes with your personal information such as email address that you used in the Step-1 when you registered NeoBux. Complete all of them. I do not have an idea whether you can pass the credit card information, but when I was registering Paypal at this step, I HAVE TO input credit card data unles Paypal will not allow you to create an account.
Enter your bank or credit card information. With a valid credit card number, your account will be ready to use right away.
Then click the "Agree and Create Account" button.

STEP4
To verify your bank account, PayPal will make two small deposits ($1.95) into your account within a few days of signing up. Watch your bank statements for these deposits or you can make a phonecall your bank and ask them to read out loud the four Paypal digits. When they arrive, go to your PayPal account and choose "Verify My Account" and enter the amounts deposited.

If you need more information, you may click this URL ==> Paypal-101

This is my Paypal account as a proof that I have one.
Actually I don't show all of my transaction on it, but it is as an example so you don't think that I'm cheating you. Any questions : please feel free to ask me via email andri.darmawan@gmail.com

If you see there are some payment, don't worry because it is an optional. I pay the NeoBux to rent 3 referrals as small as $0.75
Once again, it is optional. We keep the FREE story alright ?

0 comments: